Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Report 16-07-2010

I presented both the scenarios through enactment.

Scenario on Juice owner-
I am Rokesh, a juice shop owner.
Ravi my elder brother suddenly decided to get married . And now he wants the house our father had left both us, in which we are staying at present.
As the house is a one bedroom flat, Ravi wants me to move out of this house and take a new house on rent for myself. But I am not prepared for an expense like that.
After a lot of arguments and fights I have filed a case against him..
As by court's order, none of us got the possession till the matter was sought-ed in the court.

Gradually over the time I confronted a financial problem as i had been paying rents for my house along with my shop rent, my 3 workers' payments and the additional lawyers fee.
Because of all these expenditures I could not spend any money on repairing my old tools (juicers) which was giving me problem.I have Only one worker now, Mahesh. But have more work to do.
One day an ex-Srishti College student came to my shop to have my special Mango chunk juice. while drinking the juice, she found a piece of broken blade. It was a nightmare for me.
She threatened to sue me...
I am going through the worst phase of my life.
I am in-
Legal crises(property)
Financial crises(2 rents)
Legal crises(case against me by my customer)


Scenario on Coconut seller-
I am Chandragode, a coconut seller.
My wife Lakshmi wants to go to her mother's house (Mysore) to visit her aunt Jaanaki amma who has come for a holiday there. And she wants to take saaris and sweets, as she wants to show Jaanaki amma that we earn enough money to afford all this. Which is not the truth.
So now I had to give Lakshmi all the saved money i had and take care of my 2 sons Raghu and Subbu.

And top of all this, there are Riots in Mysore which has made my Coconut supply hamper.There won't be any supply for 2weeks.
All my savings for the week and the extra sum was spent on Jaanaki amma's saaris and sweets and the travelling expense of my wife. I have to make sure to feed my sons everyday. And now even Lakshmi is stuck in Mysore.

I have no coconut to sell and no money to buy more coconuts from the local dealers.
I am in a financial crises.

No comments:

Post a Comment